We can't believe that 2013 is almost behind us. Now moves in the rush of new engagements and brides to be scurrying around in hopes to plan the wedding of their dreams. At the Bridal Showplace bridal shows we have helped brides to be find the best wedding professionals available as well a provide them with a workbook to keep everything organized.
Each year we publish a new workbook with that years tips, trends and wedding pros not to miss.
The workbook contains carefully drafted sections dedicated to each aspect of planning a dream wedding including:
- Dressing your Body Type, the Groom and Bridal Party
- Banquets & Rehearsal Dinner
- Cakes and Desserts
- Ceremony Planning & Layout
- Equipment Rental
- Hair Styles for your particular hair
- Honeymoon Questionnaire & Planner
- Invitations & Stationery
- Limos and Transportation
- Make-up Application Tips
- Music & Entertainment
- Officiants & Vow Writing
- Planners & Consultant Duties
- Reception Sites
- Questions to ask wedding vendors
- Navigating and Negotiating vendor contracts
- Processional Walk Order Ideas
- Top wedding songs
- Do's and dont's before walking down the aisle
- Checklists and timelines
- Appointment calendar
- Who pays for what?
- Guest list worksheets
- Worksheets for keeping track of who you're hiring, your colors, styles & so much more!
....all beautifully packaged in easy to reference sections with gorgeous photos that are sure to take your breath away.
The 2014 SoCal Wedding Workbook will launch at our January 5, 2014 bridal show. This is the one NOT TO MISS! Not only will we launch the new workbook but David Tutera will be there.
What an exciting event this will be. Have you RSVP'd yet? If not, click here to do so and enter to win one of many door prizes including free vacation certificates.